Secure Verified

ポケモン Season 8 Episode 41 : The Right Place and the Right Mime
10/10 by 2 users
Title:Pokémon
Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Kids
Air Date: 2005-06-30
Season Number: 8
Episodes Number: 41
Overview: Ash has returned to Pallet Town to find a reunion of friends! May stops by Ash's house but Ash has left for Professor Oak's lab, where Max, Misty, and Tracey are getting to know a trio of Kanto starter Pokémon. Max upsets the Squirtle, which goes running to May just as she arrives with Ash's mother. May wants to know what Max is doing there when he should be at home—it seems he's a guest of Professor Birch, who enters with Professor Oak and Ash in tow. As everyone takes this opportunity to discuss their plans for the future and meet Ash's other Pokémon, Team Rocket shows up to ruin the fun with their new Sucker for Punishment, a giant vacuuming robot! Ash calls on his old pal Snorlax to knock Team Rocket down a notch, and with the help of May, Misty, Tracey, Team Rocket's plan to nab Pikachu is foiled once again. With that excitement over, Ash prepares to depart for the Battle Factory. Glalie and Torkoal will stay behind, but Phanpy wants to tag along for the trip. As for May, her Beautifly and Skitty are living the good life at home, but her new friend Squirtle makes a perfect addition to her team. Misty will travel with her friends on her way home too, and they just can't leave without Brock, who catches up to them as they're leaving Pallet Town! Together again, our intrepid group of Trainers sets off in search of another adventure.
Stars: Rica Matsumoto (Satoshi (voice)), , Ikue Otani (Pikachu (voice)), , KAORI (Haruka (voice)), , Megumi Hayashibara (Musashi (voice)), , Yuji Ueda (Takeshi (voice)), , Shin-ichiro Miki (Kojirou (voice)), , Inuko Inuyama (Meowth (voice)), , Unsho Ishizuka (Narrator (voice)),
11 Comments
Ashley Ann
Been waiting to see this episode for months. and finally came out too
Cheryl Lynn
This episode is very nice, with hd quality
Taylor Mackenzie
OMG amazing! I love this site
Erin Cochran Cole
Great selection and quality is better than TV Cable, no kidding.
Kyle Magner
yes, i am also through this to watch series
Eric Mn
Yes this really works! Just got my free account
Terry Barnes
One of the best TV Series I've seen this year!
Pastor Shahuano
Excited, Happy Watching guys !!!
Laura Velez Garcia
Thanks, I'm so glad to be watching this episode
Wouter van der Giessen
Laura Velez Garcia yes same me too
Janet McCann