Secure Verified

ポケモン Season 8 Episode 19 : Eight Ain't Enough
7/10 by 2 users
Title:Pokémon
Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Air Date: 2005-01-20
Season Number: 8
Episodes Number: 19
Overview: We rejoin the action in the middle of Ash's match against Juan, the Sootopolis Gym Leader. Ash's Grovyle has been confused by Luvdisc's Sweet Kiss and before it can snap out of it, Luvdisc knocks it out with Water Gun! Corphish must step up to take Grovyle's place. Team Rocket has dressed James up as Juan to attract an audience for their Water Illusion show, but back at the Gym, it's a tense back and forth as Corphish confronts Luvdisc. Luvdisc is fast, and when Corphish's attack creates a rain-like shower of water, its Swift Swim makes it even faster! But once that effect dissipates, Corphish wins the round, only to be defeated by Juan's next Pokémon, Whiscash. With no Water Pokémon and no talent, Team Rocket's Water Illusion is a very poor Water Pokémon talent show, but they've got a Plan B: sell merchandise and autographs! Naturally Team Rocket tries to swindle all their customers, but it turns out that Juan's fans include some tough Water Pokémon Trainers—never mess with a lady and her Blastoise! Team Rocket's plan is now officially all wet. After Swellow defeats Whiscash, Juan sends out his secret weapon: Milotic! Milotic takes down Swellow and then faces off with Pikachu. Milotic's Restore ability makes this a tough battle, but in the end Pikachu takes advantage of the water-filled battle stage to score a victory. Ash has earned his eighth badge and it's time to prepare for the Hoenn League!
Stars: Rica Matsumoto (Satoshi (voice)), , Ikue Otani (Pikachu (voice)), , KAORI (Haruka (voice)), , Megumi Hayashibara (Musashi (voice)), , Yuji Ueda (Takeshi (voice)), , Shin-ichiro Miki (Kojirou (voice)), , Inuko Inuyama (Meowth (voice)), , Unsho Ishizuka (Narrator (voice)),
10 Comments
Terry Barnes
I can watch TV Series on my phone whenever I want woooohooo
Taylor Mackenzie
OMG amazing! I love this site
Laura Velez Garcia
Great selection and quality is better than TV Cable, no kidding.
Pastor Shahuano
Eric Mn
Yes this really works! Just got my free account
Terry Barnes
One of the best TV Series I've seen this year!
Laura Velez Garcia
Unexpected ending
Pastor Shahuano
Excited, Happy Watching guys !!!
Alfred Lendio Jr.
Thanks, I'm so glad to be watching this episode
Pastor Shahuano