AVAILABLE FORMATS

Download Watch Now

Secure Verified

ポケモン Season 20 Episode 40 : Balloons, Brionne, and Belligerence!
7/10 by 1 users
Title:Pokémon
Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Kids
Air Date: 2017-08-31
Season Number: 20
Episodes Number: 40
Overview: After having little success using the Z-Move Hydro Vortex, Lana and Popplio meet Ida and her Brionne, who use the Z-Move as part of their show and agree to take Lana on as an apprentice! Lana and Popplio train hard—and when Ida’s sweetheart Kanoa returns with reports of sunken treasure, they join the expedition. The treasure is guarded by a Dhelmise, who’s already annoyed after a run-in with Team Rocket and traps Kanoa’s boat in a powerful Whirlpool. Brionne goes up against it and loses, but after all that training, Popplio is ready. It uses Hydro Vortex to counter Dhelmise’s Whirlpool and send it far away!
Stars: Rica Matsumoto (Satoshi (voice)), , Ikue Otani (Pikachu (voice)), , Megumi Hayashibara (Musashi (voice)), , Shin-ichiro Miki (Kojirou (voice)), , Inuko Inuyama (Meowth (voice)), , Unsho Ishizuka (Narrator (voice)), , Fumiko Takekuma (Maamame (voice)), , Kei Shindou (Lillie (voice)), , Reina Ueda (Mao (voice)), , Hitomi Kikuchi (Suiren (voice)), , Kaito Ishikawa (Kaki (voice)),
5 Comments
Taylor Mackenzie
OMG amazing! I love this site
Eric Mn
Yes this really works! Just got my free account
Terry Barnes
I can watch TV Series on my phone whenever I want woooohooo
Laura Velez Garcia
Great selection and quality is better than TV Cable, no kidding.
Pastor Shahuano